Wednesday, August 19, 2026

First Meetings on the First Rainfall

It's finally raining! What lovely weather to accompany my first time posting on this blog.

Introductions

Pleasure to meet you! I am Riring, the sole writer and creator of Heaven’s Blue Spot <3 I am an English Literature undergraduate student who is just about to start her 3rd semester. I love shoujo anime, shoujo manga, fiction books, DC comics, etc. I am someone who thoroughly enjoys exploring all corners of pop culture media. I will be sharing a lot of my thoughts about them in the upcoming blog posts! Other than my interests, I will post some of my own prose as well! Basically, I consider Heaven’s Blue Spot as a catch-all blog. Don't expect anything too amazing, just expect me <3


Anyways, to me, rain is a good omen, and I hope that this rain means the start of a beautiful journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Books in my current rotation

*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚ I’ve been really liking dark stories lately. Stories about depravity and the darkness of human nature. How desperation and g...